Cannabis Infused Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
Now that Canadian Thanksgiving is behind us, what do we do with all the leftover pumpkin? If you’re like us and have leftover canned pumpkin from whipping up some cannabis infused pumpkin pies, put it to good use with this recipe for Cannabis Infused Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins.
This is a fun recipe to play around with. We added chocolate chips, but you could add walnuts, pecans or even some pumpkin seeds for a little extra crunch.
Our Cannabis Infused Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffin recipe uses both a cannabutter and regular butter. You can find our recipe for cannabutter HERE.
Be sure to make your batch of cannabutter ahead of time so you can accurately gauge its potency. The amount of cannabutter you add to the recipe will be dependent on your personal preferences and tolerance level. As long as the total amount of butter equals 1/2 cup, you can adjust the ratio of cannabutter to regular butter to meet your needs.
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp all spice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp cloves
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter (cannabutter and regular butter)
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk of choice
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Sift all dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat the butters until creamy and light.
- Mix in the sugar and then the eggs, one at a time.
- Beat in pumpkin and vanilla.
- Mix dry ingredients into pumpkin mixture, alternating with milk. Add the chocolate chips.
- Spoon into greased muffin tins.
- Bake at 350′ for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool and enjoy!